The Renewable Energy Company
Senior Office Administrator
Apply for this job role by submitting the application form below!
SENIOR OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
The Renewable Energy Company is the trading name of Greenleaf Energy Services Ltd, an Essex-based company that serves the United Kingdom in all things renewable energy.
We have had a whirlwind start and continue to strive towards becoming the premium solar energy company in the UK.
You will form a part of the senior management team that oversees the day to day running of the business.
This is a key role in a vibrant, rapidly growing business and presents a fantastic opportunity for the right person to develop both personally and professionally.
Along with a strong, positive attitude you will need to have excellent communication and organisational skills, fantastic customer service and a desire to become part of a committed effort to help develop and grow the team, grow revenue streams and maintain best practise.
- Working with our installation manager to organise and maintain our installation diary.
- Liaising with surveyors, engineers, fitters, and various other trades to ensure works schedules are met on time and on budget.
- Monitoring client documentation as it arrives from sales to ensure compliance throughout the installation process.
- Logging all client details in the appropriate places and ensuring best practise with information exchange.
- Preparation of customer handover documentation following a complete installation.
- Resolving customer queries in a solution-focused, proactive manner.
- Maintaining high quality customer service throughout any interaction with our customers is paramount.
- Ensuring feedback to the senior group is clear, helpful and designed to engage our overarching goals within the business.
QUALITIES THAT WE LOOK FOR
Ability to multitask, prioritise and maintain schedule – This position interacts with every department in our business so strong inter-organisational skills are a must.
A strong desire to continually improve and develop. – This role is setting the benchmark for administrational excellence across our admin team and you are expected to lead that standard of quality.
The ability to maintain a solution focused approach – Attitude is a key factor for our business and how you deal with arising issues is integral to the success of the position.
SKILLS FOR THE ROLE
- Skills for the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work individually and part of a team.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
Salary: £24,000 – £38,000 +bonuses, per year dependant on experience.
Job Type: Full-Time.
Location: Remote bases
This role is available immediately.
3+ years office administration experience.
Previous experience of renewable energy is highly desirable.
Hours 8:30 – 5:00 Monday to Friday
JOIN THE TEAM
Our team is committed to building a greener future by harnessing the power of renewable energy. We believe that renewable energy sources are the key to a sustainable future and can help reduce our dependence on fossil fuels. We are dedicated to finding innovative ways to use green energy and create cleaner, more efficient solutions for our customers. Our team is passionate about making a difference in the world and we strive to make renewable energy accessible for everyone.